For us the protection and the security of our customers and users and the observation of the legal frames constitute a substantial part of the principles for protection of your personal data.
The personal data collected at the use of this site serve solely for the improvement of the users’ experience, for statistics and for feedback. All the technologies and instruments included in this Web Site are enumerated herein below.
We use the information received during the use by you of our Internet site only for statistical purposes and for protection from illegal access to the offered by us in Internet. This helps us to take into consideration and optimize our Internet site in conformity with your needs. We do not create personal profiles of the individual users of the site.
No personal profiles are created in this site and no information is collected about each user personally. No data are provided about third parties.
In event that you have chosen to make use of the functionalities of our Web Site and to use the online services provided through it, you shall be required to present some personal data, as, for instance, name(s), telephone number, e-mail in conformity with the specifics of the service or your request. The collected information shall be processed by DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD only aimed at the provision of services requested by you, enquiries submitted by you and the establishment of a connection with you as our customers.
You are not obligated and we do not require from you to provide personally recognizable (personal) information to view our Web Site or to realize access to its contents. You may find more information about the conditions for use of the Internet sites of DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD in the General Conditions.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
– right of access to your personal data, processed by DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD right to request making appropriate correction, deletion or blockage of your personal data and the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for the purpose;
– right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the direct marketing.
If you want to exercise your right of access to your personal data or to correct them, you may contact us through the enquiry form.
The manners for collection and exchange of personal information we use are:
– Enquiry form.
The e-mail provided by you is used for the following purposes:
– For identification of your requests submitted through the contact form
Processing personal data of the Users with cooperation of competent state and/or municipal authorities at making verifications by them
– At the provision of public electronic communication services DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD is the target of control on the part of various state and municipal authorities – for instance, the Commission for Consumer Protection (CCP), the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and others. In the course of exercise of this control these authorities have the power to make verifications, as well as require from DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD to provide information it has. It is possible that the required documents and information should contain personal data of the Users.
– With a received signal or a complaint of a User the CCP and the CPDP shall have the power to require from DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD to present relevant for the case documents and information which may contain the following data: main data, data about the contracts, data about the obligations, data about the payments as well as data about communication with the relevant Users;
– At the conduct of a tax audit, the authorities of the NRA shall have the power to require from DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD to present accounting documents which may also contain personal data about certain Users.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE TAX AND THE ACCOUNTING LEGISLATION
– The tax and the accounting legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria requires DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD to draw up certain accounting and commercial information, inclusive of storing this information for a certain defined term, as well as any other information and documents of significance for taxation.
– At the fulfillment of this obligation the relevant information and documents which also contain personal data of the Users shall be stored by DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD for terms anticipated in the relevant laws. These terms are with big duration (for instance the invoices, which are documents for tax-security control, should be stored for a term of eleven years).
Cookies are a package of information sent from a web server to Internet browser and after that returned from the browser each time when it receives access to this server. There are various kinds of cookies. They are with different validity and the minimal one is only up to the end of the session and the maximal one shall be within a term of 3 years, and their management is made through the settings of the browser of the User.
You may find more information about cookies and their management on the following link:
We should warn you that the refusal from cookies may result in reduction of the functionalities of the Web Site as well as in deterioration of the quality of the service we render through it.
Instruments for statistics and remarketing
Google Analytics – an instrument of Google Inc, thanks to which we receive statistics for the attendance of our site, and you – only relevant advertisements. The information we receive is not sufficient for us to identify you as a natural person, but on the basis of its collection, you still may be personally identified by Google Inc. The information shall be kept for 26 months, after which it shall be automatically deleted.
If you wish to give up being traced down from Google Analytics globally from all the sites, you may do it through the indicated link – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We are obligated to warn you, however, that this will not stop the advertisements you see, but will only make them more irrelevant which means also less and less useful for yourselves.
Encryption – To protect your personal data from misuse by third parties, the information provided by you is in an encrypted form through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. You may get assured of it from the availability of green with a padlock in the progress bar on your browser and from the fact that the URL address starts with “https”.
For any questions about the use of personal data and their protection or for the withdrawal of the consent for their processing, contact us on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org