For us the protection and the security of our customers and users and the observation of the legal frames constitute a substantial part of the principles for protection of your personal data.
DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD is a company, registered in the Trade Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 117000924, with headquarters and management address: Ruse, Iztochna promishlena zona (Eastern Industrial Zone), Phone: 0888 972 619, E-mail: email@example.com.
The competent supervisory authority in Bulgaria is the Commission for personal data protection (CPDP) :
- Adress: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
- Phone: +359 2 915 3 518
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: https://www.cpdp.bg/
- What personal data do we collect and process ?
- What is the purpose of collection ?
- How do we process your personal data ?
- How long do we store the personal data provided?
- Who do we share personal data with?
- What are your rights with regard of the personal information you provide?
- What kind of „cookies“ do we use ?
- What protection measures do we use?
No personal profiles are created in this site and no information is collected about each user personally. No data are provided about third parties.
Personal data is any information directly or indirectly related to an identifiable natural person. Personal data processing includes: data collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction/alteration, update, deletion, erasure and any other operations performed on your personal data.
You may contact the Data Protection Officer of DUNAVSKI DRAGAZHEN FLOT AD at the following contact: Ruse, Iztochna promishlena zona (Eastern Industrial Zone), Phone: 0888 972 619, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of personal data collection
The information collected is processed only for the purpose of providing services you requested by submitting inquires, as well as to enable us to contact you as our clients.
Modality for processing personal data
Third party disclosure
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express consent.
As Users you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access personal information undergoing processing and right to receive its copy;
- Right to request a correction if you find inaccuracies or if you need to update your personal information;
- Right to request restriction or limited processing of your personal data in the cases determined by law and Regulation;
- Right to request erasure of personal information whenever the necessary conditions are met;
- Right to file a complaint or request an action to protect your rights by the Commission for personal data protection if the prerequisites are in place.
You may exercise all the rights above at any time of processing your personal data by submitting a written and signed request to the following address: Ruse, Iztochna promishlena zona (Eastern Industrial Zone), Phone: 0888 972 619, E-mail: email@example.com.
Cookies are a package of information sent from a web server to Internet browser and after that returned from the browser each time when it receives access to this server. There are various kinds of cookies. They are with different validity and the minimal one is only up to the end of the session and the maximal one shall be within a term of 3 years, and their management is made through the settings of the browser of the User.
You may find more information about cookies and their management on the following link:
We should warn you that the refusal from cookies may result in reduction of the functionalities of the Web Site as well as in deterioration of the quality of the service we render through it.
Instruments for statistics and remarketing
Google Analytics – an instrument of Google Inc, thanks to which we receive statistics for the attendance of our site, and you – only relevant advertisements. The information we receive is not sufficient for us to identify you as a natural person, but on the basis of its collection, you still may be personally identified by Google Inc. The information shall be kept for 26 months, after which it shall be automatically deleted.
If you wish to give up being traced down from Google Analytics globally from all the sites, you may do it through the indicated link – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We are obligated to warn you, however, that this will not stop the advertisements you see, but will only make them more irrelevant which means also less and less useful for yourselves.
Encryption – To protect your personal data from misuse by third parties, the information provided by you is in an encrypted form through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. You may get assured of it from the availability of green with a padlock in the progress bar on your browser and from the fact that the URL address starts with “https”.
For any questions about the use of personal data and their protection or for the withdrawal of the consent for their processing, contact us on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org